What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive sports betting guide to stop letting the bookies take your hard earned cash
- Explaining to you step by step when and how to use the staking plan to profit even more
- Allowing you to get your staking plan which will help you maximise profits each month
- Allowing you how to choose which bookie you use
- Showing you how to start with small bets
- Allowing you to get 3-4 tips per day
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Marmaliser Method scores 71.57/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://themarmalisermethod.com/marm.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $9.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: themarmalisermethod.com you’ll also be taken through to themarmalisermethod.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)